Whether you use a bike or a car to commute, change in fuel price is sure to impact you and almost every Indian household. Starting 16 June 2017, the state-owned oil firms such as Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL), Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) Ltd and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) will be revising their petrol and diesel prices, which will be subject to change almost every day in sync with the rates in the international market. Fuel Live is an app that gives you a way to keep a track of change in prices and find out the exact price of petrol and diesel every single day. So, even the slightest change in price is properly recorded and you can use the app to see how the fuel prices have changed and make comparisons with the previous day rates.
The best thing about this mobile app is that it does not take a lot of space in your smartphone’s storage, and it is the only application in the category to give you accurate details.
The Fuelive app is simple and does not confuse you by asking unwanted permissions. The user interface is intuitive, simple, clear, easy to use and informative. It is more like Android.
What are the main app features?
• It does not require login
• It has a simple and interactive user interface
• You need to set notification for fuel price reduction
• It comes with automated location fetching feature so you don’t have to manually select cities
• You can share the latest price details in the social platforms such as Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook and more
• It has the fastest data fetching as compared to the vendor app.
• The app boasts multiple vendor support from giants like Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat Petroleum, Indian Oil Corporation.
• The data regarding fuel change is stored on a daily basis and state wide so you can know the current price in any city.
What features can you expect to see in the upcoming versions?
Although the Fuel Live app is still very much in its nascent stage, the company has said that the upcoming versions of the app will come with some amazing improvements that will include comparison of local prices, historical graphs, analytics, best day to fill fuel data, and much more. This mobile app covers almost all major states and cities in India for the current fuel price
With this app in your pocket, you will not be kept guessing about fuel prices in your city or the city you are travelling to. If plan to go to different city by your car, you can get the latest price trends in your city as well as the city you are travelling to with just a click on this app.
The app will help you plan your travel accordingly. It will also help you save money on petrol as you can get a tank full on the day when you see a marked reduction in the fuel rates.
Visit Google Play and download this app for free on your mobile phone. Here’s the download link –
DOWNLOAD FOR IPHONE